Sunday, June 3, 2007

Coffe Fellowship

Today I hosted the coffee fellowship at church and provided information about my upcoming trip. Gloria Isles approached me and told me that the Breakfast Haven had agreed to donate $300 to my trip...so cool, I almost cried. Then later during the coffee fellowship, Noel Fulkerson and Stan Jones had the men's club donate $100. A few years ago I don't think this would have happened as I never went to church and led a pretty depressing life. It feels so great to part of a community and one that shares my beliefs on God, and one that supports my goals. I'm so grateful for the people at church and appreciative of all their support. This trip is going to be amazing and an experience I'll never forget. I just can't believe it, it's finally going to happen.

Thank you so much to everyone that has helped me, I love you guys!
Angie

No comments: